Dr Damian Ryan
Dr Damian Ryan is a specialist orthopaedic Hand Surgeon with a particular interest in arthritis and joint replacement of the hand, nerve compression and wrist injury and reconstruction.
He underwent specialist orthopaedic training in Sydney gaining FRACS in 1991 and further training at the Klienert Institute in Louisville Kentucky.
He gained extensive experience in management of arthritis working for 19 years at the Institute of Orthopaedics and Rheumatology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Sydney.
Memberships and Committees
- Fellow Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Hand Surgery Society
- NSW Hand Surgery Association
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Australian Medical Association
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Hand, peripheral nerve and microsurgery